Job Location: Bloemfontein
Employment type: contract
Job title: program Manager
Renumeration: Market Related
Closing Date: 31 JULY 2021
Main purpose of the job is to Provide strategic planning, governance, and management to FSRS supported Programmes& overseeing the successful delivery of the Programme outputs in the district. The incumbent acts as a pivotal point of contact for relevant stakeholders.
Key performance areas:
• Oversee the project from identifying project needs/resources to the development of a work plan of project activities and the on-going reporting.
• Support the development of a quality management plan and ensure quality assurance and quality monitoring throughout the Programme life span.
• Manage projects whilst ensuring compliance with sponsor requirements, agreed protocols, FSRS policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, and the quality management plan. This encompasses all phases of the project life from conception and initiation, definition and planning, execution, budgeting, implementation, performance monitoring, reporting and evaluation.
• Staff mentoring, coaching and supervision including performance management and the development and maintenance of sound labour relations.
• Network to form strategic relationships with stakeholders including the DOH and other collaborating partners
• Supervise and manage the duties of subordinates to ensure optimal staff utilization and maintenance of sound labour relations in the district
• Ensure project assets are managed in line with FSRS policy
Required minimum education and training:
• Relevant Degree in Health Sciences
Minimum work experience:
• 5 years relevant experience working in a similar role in an NGO set up
• Experience working with multi stakeholder projects in the public sector and communities
• Demonstrated experience in Management and Leadership
• Experience in Clinical Management of HIV & MSM
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities:
• Postgraduate Degree.
• Experience in project management and research.
• Knowledge of district and provincial DoH government structures.
• Project Management Skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent staff management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Relevant computer skills.
• Training, facilitation and research skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Adaptable, willing to take initiative and empathetic.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Able to work in a highly pressurized environment and able to travel locally and internationally.
Cv and copies of qualification can be dropped off at: No 44 Wes burger street, library house building opposite public library, office 410.
OR Emailed to the following address:
please include the job title in the subject line
Applicants should view their application not successful should they not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing date
Benefits Provided : None
Advertiser Responsible: Free State Rainbow Seeds
CVs can be hand delivered at-
Location: 44 Wes Burger street, Library House Building opposite public Library, Office 409. OR can also be emailed to : [email protected]
For more information/Enquiries call >
HR Officer: Ms Nontlantla yiliwe. OR
Program Manager Mrs Zenny Kgolokwane at: 051 430 1023