Experience 5 Years
Contracting of an Evaluator
DVV International South Africa
DVV International is the Institute for International Cooperation of the Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V. (DVV), the German Adult Education Association. DVV represents the interests of approximately 920 adult education centres (Volkshochschulen) and their state associations, the largest service provider of continuing education in Germany. DVV International’s global adult education support spans 30 countries with over 200 partner organisations.
DVV International has been implementing and supporting activities in the field of Adult Learning and Education (ALE) in South Africa together with our partners, both governmental and non-governmental for more than two decades. In order to assess the impact of activities to date and to guide future planning, DVV International is seeking to contract an experienced and qualified expert(s) to carry out an evaluation of the programme. The evaluator should meet the following criteria:
- have at least 5-year’s experience in the field of evaluation of development projects (please, provide proof of this experience)
- be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of evaluation methods and instruments,
- be experienced in the field of adult education
- have experience with stakeholder participation and transparent knowledge management
- excellent analytical and writing skills,
- previous working experience in the South African / Southern Africa region
- fluency in English
Interested candidates should send a request for a complete Terms of Reference to the following email address: [email protected] The deadline for submission of any queries for clarifications is 15th September. The deadline for submission of proposals is
23rd September. Queries or proposals sent through any other channels will not be accepted.