Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
TCOE SALARY: COMMENCING FROM R1 539 907 PER ANNUM • REF. NO: CM 05/20
Requirements: • Relevant tertiary qualification i.e. B degree with a major in Auditing • A relevant professional qualification (CA, CIA, CISA) • Minimum ten (10) years’ relevant experience of which five (5) years should be at a management level.
Key performance areas: • Leading, directing and managing internal audit function • Developing and maintaining constructive relationships/alliances between key stakeholders • Assisting the City through advisory and assurance projects/recommendations that will enhance the efficiency, effectiveness of service delivery • Ensuring that a professional auditing service is provided to directorates across the City of Cape Town • Advising the City leadership on governance matters • Reporting to Portfolio Manager administratively and to Audit Committee on Internal Audit functional matters • Executing policy decisions within Internal Audit.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
Closing date: 7 August 2020
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.